- At 10:30 am every Sunday we gather together to celebrate God’s faithfulness and grace, reaffirm our own faithfulness to God, build each other up, and seek God’s will for our own lives and the life of our church. We worship God through singing, teaching, prayer and on the last Sunday of the month, communion. Our multicultural, multigenerational congregation meets in the sanctuary.
For those who are unable, or not comfortable joining in person, we also steam our service live every week. You can find our live service here.
- Because our core values include living out passionate faith and supporting personal growth, we place great value in providing a strong Bible Study program. This includes a weekly men’s group on Zoom, Thursdays a 7pm, as well as a weekly women's bible study, on Zoom every Tuesday at 7pm. We also publish a weekly daytime Bible Study every Wednesday morning on our YouTube channel and Facebook page.
- Kids Bubble Clubs!
The long-awaited alternative to Kids Club for this year has arrived… Introducing Bubble Clubs!
Since many families have decided to let their kids have some regular contact already with cousins, siblings, or close friends, we decided to allow them to sign up together for their own Bubble Club. Each Bubble Club will consist of only the kids that sign up together, therefore physical distancing and wearing masks will be at the discretion of their parents. We will provide home project supplies and instructions, run games together, and host kids Bible studies. Our aim is to provide all the fun of Kids Club adapted safely for the times we live in!
-Each Club can be as few as 1 child or as many as 8.
-The age ranges for children is 3 - 13. (younger children will require more parental assistance, and older children may find more value in being helpers)
-Meetings will be a mix of in-person and online as determined by the parent(s) and leaders of each group. (if in person, all leaders will wear a mask and stay at a distance of 6 feet)
-Locations and times will also be determined by the parent(s) and leaders of each group.
If you are interested, please communicate with other families that you may wish to group with and then sign up your kid(s) here.
For more information, please contact:
Phil Klassen at 905-937.6900 Ext.224
Scott Street Jr. Youth
- Our JR Youth program meets every Tuesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM during the months of October to May. Our goal is to help young people encounter God, who created us, loves us, saves us; making friends and having a ton of fun along the way! We make time each week for kids to ask questions about God, Christianity, and life in general with the hope of helping them grow in their faith. Currently we are practicing physical distancing and wearing masks during our events.
Please fill out our info form here for those who wish to attend.
For more information please contact:
Phil Klassen at 905.937.6900 Ext.224
Scott Street Sr. Youth
- Our SR Youth program meets every Friday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM year round. Our goal is to provide a safe environment in which teenagers can learn more about God, who He created them to be, and what it means for them to follow Him. We provide a space for the youth to have good, clean fun in an environment where they are free to be themselves and can discover the gifts and unique personality traits that God has given them.
Follow us on Instagram (ScottStreetYouth) for information on weekly events. Youth can also request to join our Facebook group (Scott Street Youth)
For more information please contact:
Kyle Francey at 905.937.6900 Ext.223
Sunday school and nursery
- Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, our Sunday School and Nursery programs are suspended until further notice.
- We invite you to connect with Nuevo Pacto's Pastor Cesar and Diana Mayorga. They held their Sunday Services at 2pm in the Sanctuary. Please visit www.nuevopacto.ca for more details.
- OLD PINE TRAIL
The Bible tells us to love our neighbours the same way we love ourselves. Step one to doing that is to actually get to know our neighbours. Scott Street supports as opportunities arise, our Old Pine Trail neighbours.
Seniors Ministry & Outreach
- At Scott Street we love older Seniors and feel no one is ever too old to enjoy life! Because we are located right in front of Tabor Manor, we provide a broadcasting service whereby we televise our Sunday Morning Service to the residents at Tabor. We are also involved in hosting a weekly Cafe at the Evergreen Solarium in addition to providing friendly visits.
- Lunch @ Scott Street is also a weekly community lunch that happens every Wednesday at 12 pm. For only $6 come and enjoy fellowship. Either if you work or live close by, please come and check this out!
International Mission Partners
We are praying for direction to move into our next partnership with Haiti. If you have any questions please email us.
- Mennonite Central Committee
MCC works all over the world to bring relief, development and peace in the name of Christ. We support their work financially, by providing quilts to be sent to refugee camps, and doing an annual drive to raise funds for relief kits that will also be sent to refugee camps and provide basic hygiene and care products to displaced people.
- Vision Thailand
Although only slightly higher than 0.5% of Thai people are Evangelical Christians, the good news of Christ is currently spreading through the work of VT. VT is developing and equipping national leaders for pioneer church planting and has established a Church Planting & Leadership Development School, led by theologically trained Thai pastors and have students simultaneously start new churches under the supervision of senior Thai pastors. We financially sponsor a collective of 6 Thai churches called Fountain Spring Churches.
- Mail Box Club program are Bible lessons sent by mail and is part of the Source of Light Ministries International (SLM) which is an independent, faith mission that exists world-wide to bring people into a mature relationship with Jesus Christ and into fellowship with a local church and it uses the medium of Bible lessons for all ages. It has its Canadian headquarters in Saskatoon, SK, as an arm of the Western Tract Mission. The International Headquarters are in Madison, GA.
Our program consists of 25 courses. Each course having various numbers (3-25) of lessons. A Certificate is issued at the end of each course, a Diploma at the end of all courses. The course is free of charge to anyone, except for postage. Our church pays for the material purchased from Western Tract Mission.
Who are our students?
Children from 6 and up, teenagers, young couples who want to develop a routine of having devotions together, parents who stress the importance of being an example to their children of continuing to study Gods' Word, Home schooling parents, S.S. Teachers. Families that take English as a second language. Children have referred their parents, some who are incarcerated, grandparents, friends. They come from all over USA, Canada, Mexico, Belize and Guatemala.
Advertising so far has been done word-by-mouth only. Students send in names of friends, siblings etc. who they have talked to about the course. We have an average of 175 students. In the first 3 months of 2013 we sent out 450 lessons, 33 certificates and 7 students received Jesus as their personal Saviour! Isaiah 55:11... "so is my word that goes out from my mouth, will not return to me empty.." This is a promise we have experienced over and over again.
Three young ladies are the part time teachers who mark the lessons, return new ones, include notes of encouragement or answer specific questions. We stay in contact with each student at Christmas and on their birthdays, which is done by 2 volunteers. This has proven to be specially appreciated.
- Quilting Circle: this ministry consists of a faithful group of ladies that meets every Monday evening and Tuesday morning to produce comforter blankets that are sent to people around the world. This blankets become companions to many people facing persecution or are displaced from their territory or are living in poverty. For more information about how the quilting circle works at Scott Street Church, click here to watch this video or also click here to visit the website of our partner organization that explains this ministry in more detail.
- Other National and International Partnerships:
Other events and fellowship
- Look at our calendar to see all our programs and events in details.